6/5/13

Harley Qwednesday :: Harley's Latest Ride

Introducing my latest Harley Quinn vehicle creation: The Harley Quinn Rolls-Overyerface.

I actually built this months ago. I like to make Harley a new vehicle from time to time, and this is the latest on display in my home.

 A pie splattin' hammer heads up the front, so you better not get in the way!

 The dual side exhaust really purr. Scratch that - actually, they sound more like the chuckle of a madwoman.

 SPLAT!

No Harley Quinn vehicle would be complete without WMDs dangerously close to the heads of passengers and passerbys, and the Rolls-Overyerface is no exception!

There is even room for friends...I mean fiends...on the stepsides!

The Rolls-Overyerface is pretty cool, I'm not entirely happy with the front wheels and think it needs more weaponry. I may do some alterations to it, or I may end up scrapping it and making Harley an all new vehicle soon, like I've done so many times before.

Until then: 'To Gotham First National - but before that...anyone up for some Shwarma?'

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Oh and have you seen the Harley Quinn Hotwheel car that is out? Spotted it the other day at Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete