12/12/11

Catwoman Catcycle City Chase by Lego


The new Lego DC Super Heroes stuff is hitting retail NOW, kiddies! I found set 6858 - Catwoman Catcycle City Chase - at Toys R Us last night. It was $17.99 for this set of 89 pieces - including mini-figures of a blue/grey oval symbol sporting Batman with jet pack and (of course) Catwoman!

$17.99 is a great deal considering how much the original run of these mini-figures alone go for on the secondary market.

I only took pics of the packaging for now, I can't open mine because I also bought a set for my daughter's Christmas present; she can't know it exists until then. But I might take it to work and open it there (I'm not sure I can hold out until Christmas) so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of this stuff. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    I will have to look for those and con my wife into letting me think about getting a set...lol

    ReplyDelete