Hotwheels, the Final Frontier.

I bet you didn't see this one coming - I sure didn't!

Look for the J.J. Abrams Star Trek movie reboot version of the Starship Enterprise on Hotwheels shelves now, for about a dollar.

Hotwheels is releasing the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 in their HW Imagination series (don't be fooled by the green stripe on the card, this is not a Treasure Hunt or chase or rare vehicle. Just a new model for 2013, available wherever Hotwheels are sold and in the same quantities as any new release.)

Okay Hotwheels, while I appreciate what you are doing here (and will buy one when I see it) and dig all the licenced movie vehicles you have been releasing lately, I am more than a little peeved that we're getting a freaking Starship Enterprise before we get Mad Max's Interceptor, which is by the way AN ACTUAL CAR and has...WHEELS that were in fact pretty hot if I remember my film history correctly.

Now do us a solid, Hotwheels, and get us some more movie and TV vehicles with, you know, wheels - starting with Mad Max's Interceptor - before you continue boldly going where no Hotwheels orange track can go anyways.

Pic unabashedly borrowed from eBay, where I do not suggest you go and pay more than a dollar for a dollar Hotwheel. But hey, it's your money.