7/25/13

Whatta' Dirtbag!

"Who you callin' a dirtbag...oh wait...that's my name. DON'T WEAR IT OUT!'"

Dirtbag is an original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure from 1991. I don't know anything else about him, except that he originally came with a backpack and a pick-axe and a gun and maybe another accessory or two. I might have the pick-axe but don't have the rest, I don't think.

Dirtbag himself is a fun looking character. He has all the usual little sculpt details the old TMNT line had in spades, like a 'Mom' tattoo, a band-aid on his finger and even teeth marks on his arm (and they're not from some stupid kid who chewed on their toys, either!)

3 comments:

  1. Some kind of mutant experiment gone wild in the sewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites from when I was a kid. I acquired one with all of his gear in about perfect condition last year and I still love the guy.

    ReplyDelete