4/27/14

Upcoming Imaginext Bane Battle Sled from Fisher-Price

Fisher-Price's DC Superheroes Imaginext line-up consistently slips new product out to market with little to no advanced warning; and that's a good thing. It's fun to be surprised from time to time.

Case in point, this upcoming Bane Battle Sled figure and vehicle set. Currently listed online at Smyths in the UK, this Bane and Battle Sled has been confirmed for US (and presumably 'everywhere Fisher-Price Imaginext toys are sold') via FP's Facebook Page (according to the AFI thread I discovered this on.)

The Battle Sled looks great and is a nice unique vehicle - not a re-paint. I admit the vehicle might be nothing but a 'maybe I'll buy it eventually and maybe not' since I already have a Bane figure, but the Venom attachment on Bane himself makes this set an absolute 'must-have.'

No word yet on a US release date, but count on Toyriffic to keep you posted!

5 comments:

  1. This is as bad as Toybiz' ridiculous gigantic weapons packed in with their figures. I guess I am just a comic book purist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, the Battle Sled is pretty killer. I've so far resisted the Blue Beetle buggy set, but Imaginext has been keeping my attention into 2014. Nice.

    ReplyDelete