8/14/22

Huge Jack-Jack, Man

Sometimes a toy wins my heart by the sheer absurdity of it's existence. 

I absolutely love The Incredibles. The best superhero movie ever. The sequel was enjoyable, but couldn't touch the original by a mile. And both movies (the first moreso) were terribly underserved in the toy department. So when I discovered that Mattel had recently released this Jack-Jack in his gargantuan form as he appeared briefly in I-2, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Jack-Jack of course has ALL THE POWERS, and a few examples have been made into toy form before, but to see his Kaiju-bloated self in plastic sent me straight to the PURCHASE NOW button.

This Jack-Jack is beyond ridiculous and really cracks me up. I never would have expected to see this in toy form in a million years.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment