12/3/11

Legoland Prequels

Legoland's Star Wars mini-land also depicted scenes from the prequels, which were all far more entertaining to look at than the prequels.

Here's the attack on Kashyyyk.

I think this is Coruscant.

Here's the Gungan/Droid Army battle. This scene was the coolest of all the prequel scenes just because of the sheer number of similar 'army builder' combatants. Again, it was all I could do to contain myself and not leap onto that patch of grass and start the battle to end all battles! PEW PEW!

Here's a close-up of the droids. These would be fun to build. I wish there were a 'recipe guide' somewhere for stuff like this.

Finally, here's the Genoshan arena - from right to left you can see Anakin riding a beast, Padme at the top of the pillar and Obi-Wan Kenobi about to be consumed by...my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment