2/6/12

Bossa Nova!

I was so excited about TMNT Classics last week that I failed to discuss the newest iteration of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in plastic form, which was a major oversight indeed!

Because the more I look at these new designs the more I love them and look forward to adding them to my collection.
The Turtles look iconic while still having a fresh new spin on their designs. They look comic-book gritty yet still retain their individuality.
In fact, they look a lot like the current Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comic book art. Which, if you are a TMNT fan and are not reading, you are missing out on big time!

The only flaw in the new figures that I can see is...
...they have three toes! Okay okay, I know it was odd all those years to have Turtles with two fingers and a thumb on each hand yet only two toes on each foot, but we got used to it. Now you expect me to get used to mutated teenaged ninja trained turtles with three toes?!?!

A man can only suspend disbelief for so long!

Pics courtesy MTV Geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment