8/23/12

Catwoman Purrrsday :: Batman Returns Inspired Catwoman Illustration

The best part of having art skills is that if I run into need for one of my themed posts, I just draw something!

Here's a new illustration by me inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman from Batman Returns. I've been lately enjoying working initially with a brush pen and then coloring in photoshop, and have started to play around more with lighting effects/depth.

See more of my art at my DeviantArt page and my art blog.

6 comments:

  1. Never was a fan of this version of Catwoman but your art of her looks fantastic Eric. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish I had as much passion for welding or some other marketable skill ;)

      Delete
  3. I find this Catwoman adorable. I think it's because she is sooo curvy! :D

    ReplyDelete