11/28/12

Harley Qwednesday :: Imaginext Harley Quinn in hand!

Unfortunately it isn't my hand - but the hand of the Howard Hughes-esque Chunky B (who clipped his 6" thumbnail before taking this shot:)


So if you ordered your Harley Quinn or Wonder Woman Imaginext sets off Fisher-Price last week after seeing my original post on the subject, you can expect them to arrive any day now...

...unless their website decided not to ship your order, to prevent you access to your online account, and to stop processing your credit card.

Yeah, all that happened to me.

I called Customer Service. Supposedly I will get my order by next week, but with Wonder Woman already listed as 'sold out' on the site I daren't hold my breath for a happy ending.

And if you ordered and haven't gotten yours yet I suggest you do a little investigating yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Hope they come out with a Zatanna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks ago I would have thought getting Harley Quinn a near impossibility. At this point anyone is possible!

      Delete
  2. I guess I need to call customer service too since the same thing happened to me! I hope you do get your order as I hope I get mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get my order Matt - if Customer Service can't help you be sure to speak to the Order department, from there they can speak to the warehouse and see why your order may be caught in limbo.

      Strange thing was, my order had shipped just fine, they just had no record of it having done so in their Customer Service computers. The warehouse had a Fed Ex delivery confirmation number though. Ironically I got my package before they had even called me back with the DC #!

      Good luck!

      Delete