1/21/13

YesterToys :: 2002

Here's a look at part of my toy collection sometime around late 2001 or early 2002. Not all of this stuff remains in my collection to this day; for instance, I no longer collect Pez and have cut my Hotwheels collection drastically in recent months.

That Bullwinkle soakie cost me a quarter at a yard sale. It was pretty sweet, but I've since sold it, for more than a quarter.

I eventually opened all those Johnny Lightnings on the wall in the back, and still have most of them. That Popeye is pretty sweet too, I still have all my Mezco Popeye stuff. I never did get that size Popeye in his white sailor outfit though. Sad :(

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! And I really like that Popeye figure and will have to keep my eyes out for you on a white suited one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that Robin up on the top shelf really brings back some memories. Is that the Super Powers version, or the DC Super Heroes version by Toy Biz?

    This also reminds me that I need to get a shelf so I can move my stuff out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the Toy Biz version. Never have owned the Super Powers one.

      Delete
  3. Holy blast from the past! It's cool to see what once was. I wish I had pics from my toys back in the day.

    ReplyDelete