7/30/14

2014 San Diego Comic Con :: Harley Quinn Cosplay :: Another Great Harley Qwednesday Post!

You knew this was coming!

At SDCC 2014 this year I got as many pictures of Harley Quinn cosplayers as I could, which is surprisingly few - not because there weren't plenty of excellent Harley Quinn cosplayers to be seen, but because the Con was so packed with people, it was often impossible to get to a Harley through the crowds! I didn't even get a picture of a single cosplayer in the classic Harley Quinn costume!

Oh well, I did get photographs of nine great Harley Quinn cosplayers - each with a different and unique take on everyone's favorite moll.

So without further ado - here are my Harley Quinn copslayer photos from San Diego Comic Con 2014!

An incredible Arkham Knight video game Harley Quinn flanked by equally incredible pin-up versions of Catwoman and Harley Quinn! Standing in front of cases full of Batman action figures. If there is a heaven. this is mine.

Arkham City Harley Quinn and her pal Lady Deadpool!

Bombshell Harley Quinn strikes a pose!

This Harley Quinn was promoting the Cinemakeup School. Her scar/makeup was very cool and creepy!

'Harley's Freak Show' Victorian Era Harley Quinn.

Nineteen fifties Harley Quinn being goofy, as all 1950s Harley Quinns should be.

Steampunk Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

And finally a New 52 inspired Harley Quinn being flexible.

Surprisingly, that's all the Harl;ey Quinns I was able to photograph. There were plenty more that I missed. I wish I could have gotten pictures of all of the great Harley Quinns I saw!

P.S. If anyone knows who any of these cosplayers are or if any of them are you and you want credit or a shout-out or a link to wherever, leave a comment and I will edit the post accordingly!

2 comments:

  1. The makeup on the girl on the right in the top picture is so perfect that she almost doesn't look real!

    ReplyDelete