1/21/14

Playmobil Fi?ures Series 6 (and 7) Coming Soon!

As of this posting, I still haven't seen Playmobil's blind bagged Fi?ures Series 5 in stores. But in some parts of the world Series 6 is just around the corner!

According to Playmobil's Facebook page, Series 6 is scheduled to hit outside the US in February 2014. Series 6 is scheduled to hit the US March 2014, but I wouldn't expect to see these in the US until mid year at the earliest, while Series 7 is scheduled to be released in the US August 2014.

Check out the lineup for Series 6 below, and Series 7 at the bottom of the page!

Fairy.

Gladiator.

Cowboy.

Alien.

Karate Guy.

Surfing Santa. For real. Check out the reindeer on the surfboard!

Secret Agent.

Pirate.

Highlander, perhaps? I like this one.

Construction worker.

Guy in pajamas brushing his teeth. What?

Baywatch dude.

Aladdin? Persian Prince?
Queen.
Koala and zookeeper/jungle adventurer.

Gymnast.

Maleficent? Great idea, but the face is a little weird.
Princess.

Police woman.

Retro chick.
Another Queen or Princess.

Hiker.
Asian lady.

Cleopatra.

That's the entire Playmobil Fi?ures Series 6 line-up. Not very exciting, to be honest, although I could go for one or two of them. I like the Highlander, and the gal in the polkadot dress would work well for my custom Harley Quinn Playmobil figure.

And thanks to Dex of AEIOU and Sometimes Why, here's a pic of the entire Series 7 lineup:

For the boys, it looks like:
King, Chef, Clown, Scuba Diver, Skateboarder, Roman Legionnaire, Fencer, Space Cadet, Gangster, Robin Hood, King Neptune, and a Cameraman.

For the girls:
Queen, Cowgirl, Snake Charmer, Ice Cream Gal, Fitness Girl, Hippie, Fairy, Nun, Indian Princess?, Girl with Puppy, Horse Rider, and Miner?

I don't know if all of those titles are accurate, some are hard to see, but Series 7 does look to have more must-haves than Series 6 for me!

I'll be sure to update this post when I finally see these in stores, whether I buy any or not!

Pics courtesy of Playmobil Collector's Club.

7 comments:

  1. If you look at page 2 of the catalog, you can see more of series 6 & 7!
    http://playmobil.scene7.com/is/content/Playmobil/KATALOG_US_2014_150dpipdf?locale=en_US

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dex - I've updated the post with Series 7 too!

      Delete
  2. Surfin' Santa! How much fun is that? And the Prince of Persia/Aladdin figure could be just as fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found series 6 at Toys R Us yesterday. Where is series 5? I have searched high and low and haven't been able to find series 5 anywhere in Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have not seen any sign of Series 5. I saw Series 4 at Toys R Us in September of last year, and that's the last new wave I've seen.

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah...I got the evil queen with the green head, but her face was different. It was a generic face with two dot eyes and a smile...sort of like the hiking girl without the rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually those ones have alternate faces painted on the back (like LEGO minifigures) - you might have ended up with an error if only one of the faces is on the head piece!

      Delete