11/13/14

TMNT Rocksteady Custom LEGO Minifigure

The LEGO Chima series Rhinocerous heads are just screaming to be made into TMNT Rocksteady custom minifigures. So I tracked one down and did exactly that.

I used the cowboy torso from one of the blind bagged series releases, and some random khaki pants. The gun is from a bootleg military minifigure, and I slapped together a sewer lid 'shield' to complete the OG effect.

Rocksteady, Wingnut and Panda Khan minifigures. Now all LEGO needs to do is release a warthog with a mohawk headpiece!

11 comments:

  1. This totally works! I really like this custom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. You going to make a Bebop so he has a buddy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can figure out a viable warthog head I will!

      Delete
  3. Nice work, he looks great! I did see a pretty cool LEGO Bebop custom online, but of course the head piece wasn't official LEGO and he had to glue on a mowhawk.

    http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=46609

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that one - I'd love to know what head he used for it!

      Delete
  4. Nice work!I love the bandaged ,or should I say bracketed horn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome custom! Just out of interest, what is the gun he has and where did you get it from? Because i have the same one just without the long barrel on the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall exactly. It's either from a Kre-O GI Joe or a bootLEGO piece. It's definitely not official Lego.

      Delete