2/18/15

LEGO 'New 52' Harley Quinn Minifigure :: Harley Qwednesday


Revealed at Toy Fair 2015, this 'modern' or 'New 52' take on Harley Quinn in minifigure form will be available as part of the very expensive and out of my budget LEGO Jokerland set # 76035 - to be released later in 2015.

I hope the set also includes a haripiece in black/red but I don't see any indication of that fact on the box:


I have to admit though, that is one fine looking set! A Jokerland amusement park and Joker, Harley, Batman, Robin, Poison Ivy, Penguin AND Beast Boy and Starfire!!! Not to mention that sweet Batmobile.

I know it's going to be too pricey for me, unless I win the lottery or something. Regardless, I am going to either have to track that Harley Quinn down (like I did for the Dr. Quinzel LEGO minifigure) or wait for my beloved Chinese bootLEGO makers to release one for super cheap!

pic of Harley Quinn minifigure via http://capedcrusades.com/2015/02/15/batman-toy-fair-roundup/

1 comment: