2/13/15

Separated at Birth :: Imaginext Pirate Dive Armor and Bioshock Big Daddy

I have never played Bioshock, but I am in tune enough with pop culture to have immediately known that this Imaginext Pirate Dive Armor is heavily inspired by the Big Daddy character from Bioshock:

Fisher-Price is just killing it with their Imaginext lines!

Not having any emotional attachment to Bioshock, I passed on this Pirate Dive Armor when I saw it at Target a few months ago. I kind of regret having done so, and will continue to look for it and probably nab it next chance I get. If nothing else, it would make a great vehicle for my Imaginext Aquaman or perhaps even Mermaid Man!

2 comments:

  1. I really just want to get my hands on anything that feels "steampunk" in the Imaginext line. I would consider this guy, obviously the blind-bagged "steampunk" guy on stilts (Spring-heeled JAck anyone?), and then the mad scientist from the most recent 4th series... and maybe Frankenstein. It feels like you could put together an entire Steampunk superteam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - and I for one hope they bring out a female steampunk character of some sort soon!

      Delete