3/13/13

League of Extraordinary Bloggers :: Seeing Red


This week's League of Extraordinary Bloggers assignment was a simple one: 'I'm Seeing Red.'

What better way to represent Red than with one of my favorite action figures: Dex-Starr from Fisher-Price's Hero World line!

Dex-Starr originally came with Atrocitus, he was actually more of an accessory than a companion figure, but I got the set specifically for Dex-Starr and therefore I got rid of Atrocitus long ago, as I had no emotional attachment to him. I kind of regret doing so, because I never saw this set on shelves more than once and never see them pop up on eBay or anywhere else. They appear to be a bit rare. It's like they made a handful of them and POOF they dissapeared from toy shelves never to be seen again. Weird.Oh well, at least I still have Dex-Starr, the star (haw haw) of the pair!

Are your corneas burned out yet? If not, look around elsewhere in the League for more crimson coolness...
Flashlights Are Something to Eat sees something Redd AND Foxxy
Nemesis Complex ist shpeaking uf der Red Shkull's kinderhood, ja!
Henchgirl gives us Dex-Starr's origin, in case you were wondering
and least but not last, The 30ish Year Old Boy sees red EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

  1. love that!Saw a Hero World Flash & Hawkman this weekend, but never Atrocitus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still not seen Flash or Hawkman in stores around me!

    ReplyDelete