1/8/15

Random Toy Pic :: Who Is That Masked Wiener?

"I shall avenge my parents' murder. But how? Just then a wiener crashed through the window of my study and I knew...yes father, I shall become a Wiener!"
I found the newest LEGO minifigures series 13 at Target tonight, and although there are a couple fun figures in this wave I decided I really only needed to return home with the Hot Dog Suit Guy. Because the comedic possibilities are endless, as evident in this pic with the hot dog suit on Robin.

He's super easy to find, just feel for that massive wien...umm..err...costume of his.

10 comments:

  1. I plan on getting this guy for my wife and the King for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a good idea to give your wife the wiener...guy...umm...sorry.

      Delete
  2. I'm relishing in this post (I'm sorry, I had to do it!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nephew was asking for him. Wow !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty awesome, I think he'll be very popular!

      Delete
  4. I don't know, I'm not sure this guy can cut the mustard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got a long way to go if he wants to Ketchup!

      Delete
  5. Haha, that's awesome! It's hard to pick just a few from this series, there are some winners. I went home with Burger King, Evil Wizard, and Mrs. Cyclops. I still need to find the Squid Alien so I can create Cthulhu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea re: squid alien. Might have to try that myself!

      Delete