7/11/12

Harley Qwednesday :: Psychobilly Harley Quinn

Check out this amazing Swedish Harley Quinn played by Emily MacGregor and shot by photographer Belinda Bartzner:

Emily has just the right crazy attitude in this photoshoot!

Psychobilly Harley Quinn in repose.

I just love this shot (no pun intended!)


Thanks to Belinda for allowing me to share these pics!

Check out more from those involved at the links below:

Model and Styling: Emily MacGregor
MUA: Karoline Korpi
Corset: tokill4.se
Photo and Retouch: Belinda Bärtzner

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the best Harley Quinn I've ever seen. She looks like pure evilness mixed with dark insanity :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I think this model really pulls off the character!

      Delete
  2. Damn, what a hottie! I want one!

    ReplyDelete