12/29/13

Poisunday Ivy :: Imaginext Poison Ivy and More Coming Soon!


Action Figure Insider recently revealed some exciting upcoming Imaginext DC Super Friends sets, and the biggest highlight was this two-figure set that includes Poison Ivy! In a series with only three females so far (Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn) another female is BIG NEWS, and Poison Ivy is a welcome (if surprising) fourth female choice to add to the line-up. The set also includes Scarecrow, both brand new figures and both figures I will buy the second I see them available!

Also revealed is a new Batmobile with an all new Batman figure included. This new Imaginext Batmobile joins the roster as the fourth or possibly fifth Imaginext Batmobile design, and is clearly influenced by the Batmobile from the Arkham Asylum/Arkham City video games. I need this one!

Batman's Batpod Batcycle is also all new, as is the New 52 influenced Batman included with it. Geez, I need this too!

A Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle and Beetle-Mobile was also revealed...


...as well as a New 52 version of Martian Manhunter and a bendable Plastic Man! This set is also very tempting. Looks like I'll be adding a handful of new Imaginext toys to my (and my daughter's) collection very soon. Some of these are labeled as Target exclusives in the images, and although the Poison Ivy/Scarecrow set isn't labeled as such, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a Target exclusive as well. I'll be sure to post as soon as I find it and let everyone know!

Via ActionFigureInsider.com

7 comments:

  1. Very cool!

    Now, how about a Batgirl for Imaginext?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! In fact, I am quite surprised we have three batcentric female villains now (with the addition of Poison Ivy) and no Batgirl yet.

      Delete
  2. Oo! Oo! I need that Scarecrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does look pretty cool - can't wait to see that set in person!

      Delete
  3. Well, I thought I was done with these- WRONG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need that Martian Manhunter to add to your collection for sure!

    ReplyDelete